Safety Rules Warning
You have a duty under Nevada Law to read and obey all warnings and other instructions that have been posted for your safety. To protect yourself and other SkyJumpers, you must comply with the following rules.
STRATOSPHERE HOTEL & CASINO WILL NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY.
• You must be at least 14 years of age to SkyJump.
• Individuals under the age of 14 are not allowed to jump.
• All jumpers between the ages of 14-17 must be accompanied by a legal guardian who must sign an authorization waiver.
• SkyJumpers must be 52” in height or taller.
• Jumper must weigh under 265 pounds to incorporate the 10 pound harness weight of 275 (125kg)
• SkyJumpers must be in good physical and sound mental condition.
• Do not participate in SkyJump Las Vegas if any of the following apply: history of back, neck, ankle or knee problems, recent injuries, asthma, allergies, heart conditions, epilepsy, if you are intoxicated or pregnant, or have other conditions that could be aggravated by this activity.
• SkyJumpers must wear the provided Jump Suit and all required safety gear.
• SkyJumpers must follow directions provided by SkyJump Staff.
• Before jumping, remove and/or secure eyeglasses, earrings,hearing aids or other loose articles.
• Do not disable safety features or devices.These are provided for your protection.
• Do not throw or drop objects from SkyJump Las Vegas.
• No food, drink, gum chewing or smoking is permitted.
• No personal recording devices allowed. Only company approved recording devices allowed during jump
STRATOSPHERE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR
PERSONAL INJURY OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY.