Drawing Every Saturday
Date of Promotion: Every Thursday through Saturday, February 4 – 27, 2016
Drawing Time: 10pm Saturday (February 6, 13, 20, and 27)
Prize Breakdown: Four (4) winners per drawing win up to $77,777 each
Dealer wins: $250 promo chips
Beat the dealer: $350 promo chips
Blackjack on first hand: $500 unsuited, $1,000 suited
Two Blackjacks back to back: $5,000
Three Blackjacks in 1st, 2nd, 3rd hands: $25,000
Three 7’s: $77,777
Who Can Participate: Open to all ace | PLAYTM members. Membership is free. Must be at least 21 years of age and able to present valid matching
photo ID and matching ace | PLAY card. Employees of the Stratosphere Las Vegas, American Casino & Entertainment Properties
(ACEP), Arizona Charlie’s Boulder and Decatur, Aquarius, agents, successors, and assignees of sponsors, its advertising agencies
and promotional companies involved in this promotion and their immediate families are not eligible.
How To Earn Tickets: Blackjack
• Any time a player receives a blackjack, that player will be given one (1) ticket
• When the dealer has a blackjack, all players at the same table will be given one (1) ticket
• Any player with a Pass line bet when 7 or 11 rolls on the Come Out roll will be given one (1) ticket
• Any player who hits a straight-up bet (35-1) will be given one (1) ticket
1. All participants must be ace | PLAY members. Membership is free.
2. Must be 21 years of age or older and able to present matching valid ID and matching ace | PLAY card before being declared a winner.
3. Drawing tickets will be distributed during the following times:
• 7am Thursday – 9:30 pm Saturday (Weekly during promotion dates.)
4. It is the participant’s responsibility to make sure each entry has name and ace | PLAY account number filled out legibly and completely. If ticket is not
completely filled out, ticket is not valid.
5. It is the participant’s responsibility to place drawing tickets into the assigned drawing drum located across from the 21 pit in front of Lounge by 9:59pm.
6. Four (4) names will be drawn each Saturday at 10pm to play in the Grand Finale. Once the drawing begins, no more tickets can go into the drawing drum
until the drawing is complete.
7. Winners have 30 seconds to claim once their name is announced. If no one claims, another ticket will be drawn until we have a winner. Winners may only
win once per week.
8. Grand Finale Rules:
Once all four (4) finalists have been verified, they will be seated at the promotional blackjack table with the first finalist drawn sitting at Position 1, the second
at Position 2, and so on until all four (4) finalists are seated. The Grand Finale game will then be played in three (3) rounds as follows:
• The Dealer will deal one (1) card, faceup, to each player from Position 1 to Position 4
• The Dealer will then deal a second card to each player, faceup, from Position 1 to Position 4
• Should any of the four (4) players have either a blackjack or two 7’s, those players will become eligible to play Round 2
• Players who are not dealt a blackjack or two (2) 7’s will not be finalists and will continue playing after Round 2 is finished
• Any player who has been dealt a blackjack in Round 1 will be dealt two (2) more cards. If they do not get a second blackjack, their attempt is
over and they will win a prize. If the finalist is dealt a second blackjack, they are dealt a third and final hand of two (2) cards. If they do not get
a third blackjack, their attempt is over and the guest will win a prize. If they get a third blackjack, they will win $25,000 cash
• Once the blackjack finalist(s) have completed their turn, the finalist(s) with the two (2) 7’s will be dealt a third card. Should the card be a third
7, they will win $77,777. If the card is greater than 7, the finalist will "bust” and will be awarded a consolation prize. If the card is less than 7,
they will advance to Round 3
• Once Round 2 is completed, remaining players will play against the Dealer using Stratosphere blackjack house rules
• The Dealer will deal himself one (1) card facedown and then deal himself a second card faceup
• Should the Dealer have a natural 21, Round 3 will be over and the players will have lost the round and will be awarded $250 in promo chips
(Dealer wins Prize)
• If the Dealer does not have a natural 21, players will then be allowed to "hit” or "stay” their previously dealt hand in an attempt to
"Beat the Dealer”
• The Dealer will hit soft 17. Players are not allowed to split their cards
• Players whose card total is greater than the Dealer, but not greater than 21, will win $350 in promo chips (Beat the Dealer prize)
• Players whose card total is less than the Dealer, but not greater than 21, will win $250 in promo chips (Dealer wins prize)
• Should the Dealer’s total be greater than 21, any player’s card total that is less than 21 will win $350 in promo chips (Beat the Dealer prize)
• Should any player’s total be greater than 21, regardless of the Dealer’s total, the player will win $250 in promo chips (Dealer wins prize)
• Should the Dealer’s card total equal the player’s card total, the player will win $350 in promo chips (Beat the Dealer prize)
9. All prizes must be claimed by the person named on the drawing ticket. Prize is not cumulative; only highest prize is won.
10. Name on drawing ticket must match photo ID. All winners must present valid matching photo ID and matching ace | PLAY card.
11. Promo Chip Winners: Winners will receive chips in $25 increments. Chips may only be used once.
12. Tickets that are damaged, altered, copied, hand forged, counterfeited, water damaged, manipulated, tampered with in any way, or which contain any
printing, mechanical or typographical errors, will be considered void and will not be eligible for prizes. In addition, mechanical reproductions are prohibited.
13. Winners must complete a 1099 to collect prize money. 30% of cash prize money will be withheld for non United States residents and a 1042-S must be
completed to collect prize money.
14. By participating in this promotion, guests agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Stratosphere Las Vegas Management.
15. Management reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules and eligibility determinations for this promotion subject to all
applicable laws and regulations.
16. These are the official Stratosphere $77,777 Blackjack Rules. Any rule relating to Stratosphere $77,777 Blackjack Rules may be changed, modified, or
cancelled by Management at any time as necessary. These rules will be governed by and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.