ace | PLAYTM Rules
1. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to join ace | PLAY. Guests must present an acceptable, valid, government-issued photo identification to obtain an ace | PLAY card. A passport is required for non US residents. American Casino & Entertainment Properties (ACEP) LLC, and its gaming properties (collectively referred to herein as the “Company”) will determine in its sole discretion what is acceptable identification.
2. ace | PLAY membership is FREE.
3. Valid photo identification is required for redemption of any benefit earned through ace | PLAY. The benefits of the program are intended for use only by the person listed on the account (“member”). Only the person listed on the account can use the account for play. Team playing on one account is prohibited.
4. ace | PLAY cards and accounts are nontransferable and are the property of the Company, and must be returned upon request by the Company.
5. The Company is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen cards, including any misuse of card or account.
6. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that the ace | PLAY card is properly inserted into machines to track play. The Company is not responsible for any machine or card reader malfunction.
7. Base points are awarded for all tracked slot and table game play, Keno, bingo, and poker where applicable. Race & Sportsbook play is not eligible to earn base points. Race & Sportsbook play is rewarded in comp dollars.
8. In order to be awarded ace | PLAY base points for table play, members must present their ace | PLAY card to the table games dealer before wager is placed. ace | PLAY base points earned are based upon length of play, type of game played, and amount wagered. In order to be awarded ace | PLAY base points for bingo and Keno, members must present their ace | PLAY card at the time of buy-in at the game.
9. Every $1 of coin-in on reel and on most video reel slot machines is equal to one (1) base point. (Please see ace | PLAY Center for further details).
10. One (1) base point on video poker and on multi-game machines will range between $2 and $8 of coin-in and will depend on the machine type. Please see ace | PLAY Center for further details.
11. Bonus points may also be accumulated based on promotions and additional play. Bonus points may be redeemed for comps, slot play and cash back.
12. All ace | PLAY base and bonus point accumulations are subject to review and verification by the Company. The Company reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud, or other misuse of the ace | PLAY card, promotions, or points.
13. ace | PLAY members can redeem base and bonus points for cash back, slot play, bingo play or live Keno. *Redemption transaction amounts are as follows: minimum of $4 and a maximum of $500 per day. Redemption of any amount over the maximum allowed by the casino is at the discretion of the Company Management. *Bingo is available at Arizona Charlie’s Decatur and Arizona Charlie’s Boulder. Live Keno is available at Arizona Charlie’s Decatur.
14. Points may be redeemed for cash back, slot play, dining at Company- owned or participating restaurants, or participating retail vendors in the following denominations:
These amounts are subject to change at ACEP, LLC Management discretion.
15. ace | PLAY red and green card members who, based on play, upgrade or maintain their current tier status will be eligible for a dividend bonus on their evaluation date. (Please see ace | PLAY Center for further details.) A dividend bonus is a bonus awarded for table and slot play and is awarded in points based on level of play. A dividend bonus may be awarded for Race & Sportsbook play and will be awarded in comp dollars based on level of play. dividend must be claimed in person by date specified.
16. ace | PLAY points and benefits are valid as long as a minimum of one (1) ace | PLAY point and/or one (1) Race & Sportsbook comp dollar is earned every 13 months. If no ace | PLAY point and/or Race & Sportsbook comp dollar is earned within a 13 month period, ace | PLAY points, comps, Free Slot Play, and all other benefits will expire.
17. Only the member listed on the ace | PLAY account may receive account information or engage in any transactions related to ace | PLAY. ace | PLAY members must present valid, government-issued photo identification in order to redeem ace | PLAY points or obtain account information.
18. Each ace | PLAY member is responsible for selecting a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for his or her ace | PLAY account. Each member is responsible for keeping this PIN confidential and secure, and is responsible for any activity on his or her account.
19. ace | PLAY benefits and ace | PLAY account balances are nontransferable, including upon death or divorce.
20. Any and all applicable taxes relating to ace | PLAY program receiving rewards is the sole responsibility of the ace | PLAY member.
21. All ace | PLAY point redemptions made are final. Any exceptions must be approved at the sole discretion of the Company.
22. Base and bonus points and/or comps may be earned on other games. Please see ace | PLAY Center for complete details.
23. Individuals who are excluded from the Company properties, including through a government program, by their own request, and/or those excluded at the sole discretion of the Company, are not eligible to participate in the ace | PLAY program.
24. ace | PLAY members agree to allow the Company use of their name and likeness for promotions and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or further consent.
25. The Company Management reserves the right to deny participation in the ace | PLAY program, or to terminate an ace | PLAY card at any time, at their sole discretion.
26. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, disputes, eligibility, etc. for the ace | PLAY program are at the sole discretion of the Company and lie solely with the Company, whose decisions are final and binding in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
27. Set forth herein, the Company reserves the right to void and/or change, cancel, or modify the ace | PLAY program at any time, at its sole discretion and/or as necessary to comply with any applicable laws or regulations.
28. When a guest chooses to participate in the ace | PLAY program, the guest agrees to abide by the rules of the ace | PLAY program.
29. The Company reserves all rights pertaining to ace | PLAY rewards and as allowed by regulation or law.